Hot and Cold Chamber
We are among the leading manufacturers, suppliers and exporters of high quality Hot and Cold Chamber. The inner walls of these products are insulated with high quality raw materials, to maintain constant hot or cold temperatures inside the chambers. These products are offered with digital controllers cum indicators with effective sensors. These products are offered at standard market prices. These products are manufactured using latest machinery coupled with advanced technology.
- Digital Microprocessor based PID temperature indicator cum controller having a display resolution of 0.1°C.
- The temperature controlling accuracy is ±2°C.
- The full scale display accuracy is ±0.5%
- Class A grade, PT-100 Sensor (RTD).
- Vertical model
- The inner chamber is made completely from 304 grade polished stainless steel, while the outer chamber is made from mild steel and powder coated
- The insulation is of polyurethane foam and glass wool or ceramic blanket
- Handle, lock and heavy-duty hinges for door.
- The door has silicone/neoprene rubber gasket to make it leak proof
- Forced air circulation for maintaining temperature consistency
- Frost free viewing window for observing the components that are being tested
- Double walled full front opening door, while the inner door is lined with stainless steel
- Long life Ni-chrome, SS heaters with fins for higher temperatures.
- Automatic switch off of the circulating fan when door is opened
- Lockable wheels for easy maneuvering
- Has a drain facility for draining the chamber of condensed water
- Adjustable SS meshed trays
- Hermetically sealed EMERSON Copeland make compressor.
- Fin and tube type air cooled condenser
- CFC free refrigerant filled
- For ensuring the complete safety of electrical/electronic and refrigeration systems, suitable overload protectors and MCB's have been provided
- For 3 phase instruments, a single phase preventor is offered
- A door light is also provided for the viewing window
- High Pressure and Low Pressure safety cut off for compressors.
- Fully solid-state relay (SSR) control for heaters
- Also has high and low temperature deviation alarms
- Single-phase 230Volt / Three phase 440 Volt, 50 Hz.
- Maximum temperature up to 200°C.
- Calibration certificate traceability to NABL standards
- A tower light with red, orange and green indicators for checking the machine status
- An option for protection of the specimen from higher temperatures
- With multi Programmable, cyclic Euro therm PID controller with ramp and soak.
- IR lamps facility is also offered for component surface testing.
- Full Stainless steel (Inner & Outer)
- Availability in various chamber sizes as per a client's requirement.