We are proud to introduce ourselves as the leading manufacturer, exporter, trader and supplier of Burn in Chamber. Our team of professionals manufactures this crane using quality approved components keeping in mind the set industry norms to ensure smooth operation at the users end. The offered range of products are broadly acknowledged for high strength, ability to withstand adverse conditions, low running cost, distort free operation and longer service life. It is offered in different capacities at market leading rates.
Burn in Chamber Specifications:
- Standard size in mm: 300 x 300 x 300mm / 450 x 450 x 450mm / 600 x 600 x 600mm.
- Temperature range: 5oC above ambient to 100oC / 200oC / 300oC.
- Digital temperature indicator cum controller with 0.1oC display resolution.
- Temperature controlling accuracy: + 1oC up to 200oC.
- Display accuracy +0.5%, full scale.
- Sensor: PT100, Class-A type.
- Power Supply: Single phase 230V, 50Hz
- Fully Stainless steel (Inner and Outer)
Burn in Chamber Construction:
- Inner chamber made of Stainless steel 304 grade, duly polished.
- Outer made of Mild Steel with powder coated.
- Air heater.
- Glass wool insulation.
- Forced air circulation provided to maintain temperature uniformity.
- Asbestos gasket, lock and handle for door.
- SS meshed trays.