Standard sizes : 600mm x 600mm x 600mm
750mm x 750mm x 750mm
1000mm x 1000mm x 1000mm
Temperature range : 10°C to 60°C
Humidity range : 40% to 98% Rh @ (30°C to 80°C).
Temperature cum Humidity Controller (dry and wet bulb method)
- Digital Microprocessor based, PID, Temperature Indicator cum controller with display resolution of 0.1°C.
- Digital Microprocessor based, PID, Humidity Indicator cum controller with display resolution of 1%Rh. (direct reading).
- Temperature controlling accuracy ±2°C.
- Humidity controlling accuracy of ±2 - 3% @ 40% to 98% Rh.
- Display accuracy ±0.5%, full scale.
- Class A grade, PT-100 Sensor (RTD)
- Vertical model.
Inner Chamber made of dully polished Stainless Steel, 304 Grade, Outer made of Mild Steel, powder coated.
- Polyurethane Foam Insulation (PUF).
- Handle, lock and heavy-duty hinges for door.
Door with Neoprene rubber gasket for leak proof.
- Forced air circulation to maintain uniformity of temperature.
Frost Free Viewing Window to observe the testing components during working condition.
Double walled full front opening door. Inner lined with SS.
- Long life Ni-chrome, SS heaters with fins for higher temperature.
Automatic cut off for circulating fan when the door is opened
- Lockable Wheels for easy movement.
Drain facility is provided to collect water, which is produced during humidity testing condition.
- Adjustable SS meshed trays.
Single stage with hermetically sealed EMERSON Copeland make compressor.
- CFC free refrigerant filled.
- Fin and tube type air-cooled condenser.
- Provided with Suitable overload protectors and MCB s to ensure absolute safety to Electrical / Electronics and Refrigeration Systems.
- Provided with automatic water filling for humidity test.
- Door light is provided for viewing window.
- Single phase preventor will be provided for 3-phase instruments.
- High Pressure and Low Pressure safety cut off for Compressors.
- Fully solid-state relay (SSR) control for heaters.
- High and Low temperature deviation alarms.
- Single-phase 230Volt / Three phase 440 Volt, 50 Hz.
- Calibration certificate traceability to NABL standards (Temperature controller with sensor).
- Tower Light with Red, Orange & Green indication to know the status of the machine.
- Provided with Specimen Protection to protect Components from high temperatures.
- With multi Programmable, cyclic Eurotherm PID controller with ramp and soak.
- IR lamps facility provided for component surface testing.
- Full Stainless steel (Inner & Outer) .
- Computer Interface (RS232 / 485).
- Available in different chamber sizes as per customer’s requirements.
Note: Due to continuous development SSLIPL reserves the rights to change specifications without prior notice.