Humidity Test Chambers
Owing to our rich domain expertise, we are able to manufacture, export and supply an excellent range of Humidity Test Chambers. The offered chambers are mainly used in labs for basic temperature cycling, steady-state stability testing and accelerated stress testing. Verified on several qualitative measures, these chambers are manufactured using quality approved components under the surveillance of our dedicated professionals. Besides, the provided Humidity Test Chambers can be purchased from us at competitive rates.
- Optimal strength
- Suitable for laboratory use
- Simple to operate
- Seamless functioning
- Standard sizes : 600mm x 600mm x 600mm, 750mm x 750mm x 750mm, 1000mm x 1000mm x 1000mm
- Temperature range : 10oC to 60oC
- Humidity range : 40% to 98% Rh @ (30oC to 80oC).
- Temperature cum Humidity Controller (dry and wet bulb method)
- Digital Microprocessor based, PID, Temperature Indicator cum controller with display resolution of 0.1oC.
- Digital Microprocessor based, PID, Humidity Indicator cum controller with display resolution of 1%Rh. (direct reading).
- Temperature controlling accuracy +2oC.
- Humidity controlling accuracy of +2 - 3% @ 40% to 98% Rh.
- Display accuracy +0.5%, full scale.
- Class A grade, PT-100 Sensor (RTD)