Product Code : CC
Brand Name : SSLI
Ultra Cryogenic Bath / Cryostatic bath / Circulator.
Ultra Cryogenic bath used in metallurgical departments to test the metallurgical properties which in turn, improve various strengths of the treated parts. Circulators / cryostat bath are used in chemistry labs, chemical labs, pharmaceutical industries and plastic manufacturing industries.
Standard : 12 Litres. (Tank capacity in litres).
Temperature range : -10°C to ambient / -20°C to ambient / -30°C to ambient. -40°C to ambient / -50°C -20°C / -80°C to -20°C. -90°C to -40°C.
Available in two models.
- Floor model.
- Table top model.
- Digital Temperature indicator cum controller with display resolution of 0.1°C.
- Temperature measurement through class A, PT-100 Sensor (RTD).
- Controlling accuracy ±0.1°C.
- Display accuracy ±0.5%.
- Inner tank made of dully polished Stainless Steel, 304 Grade, Outer made of Mild Steel, powder coated.
- Polyurethane Foam Insulation (PUF).
- Plain Lid for tank.
- Stirrer for bath and pump cum stirrer for circulators - provided to maintain temperature uniformity.
- Castor wheels for easy movement only for floor model.
- Single stage refrigeration system for temperature up to –40°C.
- Double stage refrigeration (cascade system) for temperatures below –40°C.
- Hermetically sealed EMERSON Copeland make compressor.
- CFC free refrigerant filled.
- Fin and tube type air-cooled condenser.
- Pump output 3-4 liters/min at zero head.
- Single phase. 230 Volts, 50 Hz.
- SS trays for bath.
- Full stainless steel model available at extra cost.
- Eurotherm make (U.K.) Microprocessor based PID, digital temperature Indicator cum Controller.
- Circulators are available at different volumes as per customer’s requirement.
- Higher capacity pumps will be provided on request at extra cost.
Note: Due to continuous development SSLI reserves the rights to change specifications without prior notice.